Cleaning method of steel-lined tetrafluororeactor and maintenance of magnetic gear pump.
According to the manufacturing structure, it can be divided into three types: open flat lid reactor, open butt flanged reactor and closed reactor. Due to process conditions and different media, the material selection and structure of the reactor are different. But the basic composition is the same, it includes the kettle body, process takeover, transmission device and so on. Each structure has its scope and advantages and disadvantages. According to the different sealing types of the reaction kettle, it can be divided into: packing sealing, mechanical sealing and magnetic sealing.
There are two main methods of cleaning the reactor: chemical cleaning and mechanical cleaning:
1. Chemical cleaning: First of all, we must know the scale-like components in the equipment and take samples for analysis. After determining the composition of the dirt, first conduct a test, and use a cleaning agent to test and confirm that the equipment metal will not cause corrosion. Then, a temporary circulation device is set up on site to circulate the cleaning liquid in the equipment to wash away the dirt.
2. Mechanical cleaning: High-pressure cleaning device is used to flush the high-pressure water of 150-200MPa through the nozzle.
Both methods have advantages and disadvantages. Chemical cleaning requires less labor, short cleaning time, and thorough cleaning, but it may cause corrosion of the equipment. Mechanical cleaning will not cause corrosion of the equipment and can effectively clean hard scales. . Therefore, chemical cleaning is used in soft and thin dirt, and mechanical cleaning is used in hard and thick dirt.
Maintenance of magnetic gear pump
(1) The pump should be inspected before use. The fan blades of the motor should be flexible, without jamming and abnormal noise, and the fasteners must be tightened.
(2) When the pumping liquid level is higher than the pump and the centerline, open the valve of the suction pipe before starting. If the pumping liquid level of the ZYB-B adjustable pressure gear pump is lower than the centerline of the pump shaft, the pipe must be equipped with a bottom. valve.
(3) The magnetic gear pump should be installed horizontally and should not be erected. The plastic pump body must not bear the weight of the pipeline. For vertical installation with special requirements, the motor must face upward.
(4) Check whether the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with the steering mark of the magnetic gear pump.
(5) After the motor starts, slowly open the discharge valve. After the pump enters the normal working state, adjust the discharge valve to the required opening.
(6) Before the pump stops working, close the discharge valve first and then cut off the power.
Our company has long been committed to the research and manufacture of anti-corrosion products such as steel-lined PTFE storage tanks and tight-lined PTFE storage tanks . We will continue to provide customers with high-quality products.