Unlike steel-lined tetrafluororeactors , there are six important considerations in using glass-lined reactors. The glass-lined reactor is a glass containing high silica, which is lined on the inner surface of a steel container, and is firmly adhered to the metal surface after being burned at high temperature to become a composite material product. Therefore, it has the double advantages of glass stability and metal strength, and is an excellent corrosion-resistant equipment.
In order to properly use, maintain, and clean the glass-lined reactor, to standardize and standardize various operations, extend the service life of the equipment, ensure safe production, and stabilize product quality, I make a few suggestions here on how to properly use the glass-lined reactor. :
1. It is strictly forbidden to knock on the glass-lined surface or its shell. During operation, prevent hard objects from falling into the kettle to damage the glass-lined surface.
2. Try to avoid contact between the shell of the kettle and corrosive liquids such as acids and alkalis. Once there is contact with materials, wipe it with a rag in time.
3. It is forbidden to wash the equipment with water to avoid damage to the insulation layer.
4. When the minimum temperature is ≤0 ℃, the stored water in the jacket should be drained after use to avoid the equipment from being damaged due to freezing.
5. For reactors equipped with mechanical seals, the sealed parts should be kept clean.
6. If the bottom of the kettle is blocked when discharging, do not use metal utensils, you can use bamboo sticks or plastic sticks and wooden sticks to gently open. If any glass-lined debris is found during discharge, open the can immediately for inspection and use it after repairing.
Adhering to the principle of customer satisfaction, Wuxi Panbo Anticorrosion Technology has made great progress in the areas of PTFE spraying , steel-lined PTFE reaction kettles and other products, providing customers with high-quality products for a long time.