Steel-lined tetrafluorosulfuric acid tower
4. Steel-lined PTFE absorption tower and steel-lined PTFE desulfurization tower. Absorption tower is a device for absorbing operation. It is divided into three categories according to the contact form of gas and liquid phase: the first ...
Steel-lined PTFE sulfuric acid tower , steel-lined PTFE absorption tower, steel-lined PTFE desulfurization tower:
First, the tower has the following structural forms
Absorption towers are devices that perform absorption operations and are divided into three categories according to the contact form of gas and liquid phases: the first type is a plate tower in which gas is dispersed in the liquid phase in the form of bubbles, a bubble absorption tower, and a stirred bubble tower. The second type is liquid droplets dispersed in the gas phase to spray, spray tower. The third type is the packed absorption tower and falling film absorption tower where the liquid comes into contact with the gas phase in a film-like motion. Gas-liquid two-phase flow in the tower can be countercurrent or co-current. Normally counter-current operation is adopted. The absorption tower flows from the top to the bottom of the tower and comes into contact with the gas flowing from the bottom to the top. The liquid that absorbed the absorbent is discharged from the bottom of the tower, and the purified gas is removed from the top of the tower.
Second, the detailed use of equipment conditions in the tower
1. What kind of strong acid and alkali is the medium.
2. Is there an organic solvent, what kind of solvent and what concentration is it?
3. What is the operating temperature?
4. What are the positive and negative pressures? If the equipment structure is complex, the customer also needs to provide a sketch of the equipment for our company's reference whether the structure needs to be changed.
5. Anti-corrosion processes include: tightly lined with PTFE (welding process), tightly lined with PTFE (lap-up process), electrostatically sprayed PTFE (multiple spray sintering process), choose one of them according to the actual working conditions provided by the customer Or a combination of both.
Various anticorrosive materials and temperature resistance
According to the use temperature and medium, the inner PTFE process or the electrostatic spraying PTFE process is selected:
1. Generally, the spraying temperature of PTFE can be used well from -180 ℃ to 200 ℃, and it can withstand vacuum. The internal parts of the tower are suitable for pure PTFE processing or spraying. (Such as support grids, distributors, bubblers, spray tubes, filter plates, tube distributors, trough tray distributors)
2. The temperature resistance of lining PTFE can be within -180 ℃ -200 ℃
3, the thickness range of PTFE and electrostatic spray PTFE: the thickness of PTFE is generally in the range of 3mm, 4mm, 5mm. Spray thickness is generally in the range of 0.5mm and 1mm.